At St Nicholas we:
- believe we are all special in God’s eyes;
- believe that everyone has the right to experience success;
- care for each other and value and respect our differences;
- value the importance of ensuring that everyone develops self-confidence and a positive secure sense of worth;
- celebrate achievement and encourage everyone to value their own achievements;
- believe in the provision of a safe, secure, happy and stimulating learning environment;
- value our partnership with pupils, parents, the Church and the community
Learn together, enjoy together, succeed together.
Proverbs 22:6 Teach children how they should live, and they will remember it all their life.